We can offer owners of works of art or collectibles, whether they are individuals, companies or associations, insurance that covers damage to the works.
We also have insurance solutions for most new forms of artistic expression, such as works made with composite materials or video works.
- Theft or attempted theft
- Accidental damage or destruction
- Depreciation following a claim
- Guaranteed Loss or disappearance of the object
- Broken, for glass, ice, porcelain, earthenware, terracotta or plaster objects
- Indirect losses
- The costs of provisional closure or guarding of the premises
- Expert fees
- Transportation costs of objects for restoration, expertise or exhibition
What is not insured?
- Works stored in uninhabited or unguarded residences
- Furs, coins, collectable stamps