How to choose your mutual?
What is supplementary health insurance used for?
How to choose the right formula?
We help you see clearly and choose the level of health benefits that meet your needs.
Complementary health insurance, what for?
Have you paid for a doctor's visit, hospitalization, medication? You have surely noticed that Social Security does not reimburse you for 100% of your health expenses.
In the event of hospitalization, for example, the compulsory plan covers 80% of the costs, but the remaining 20% to be paid can represent a significant sum. Optical and dental care, which is often very expensive, is hardly reimbursed. Certain treatments such as acupuncture and osteopathy are not covered by Social Security.
In the end, these supplements can be very heavy on your budget.
Your complementary health insurance supplements the reimbursement of Social Security. Depending on the formula chosen, it also helps you pay for unsupported services, such as excess fees, vaccines, alternative medicine, etc.